New: "good mood”


“good mood” is the new body care line developed by the Mibelle Group for Migros: vegan, made from 98% natural ingredients, environmentally friendly packaging and seductively fragrant. For a good mood in the daily care ritual.

The "good mood" care products ensure plenty of feel-good moments and good moods. They are made of 98% natural ingredients (the remaining 2% ensure a long-lasting, great smelling experience) and enchant with their sensual scents of Grapefruit & Eucalyptus, Jasmine & Aloe Vera or Vanilla Blossom & Lavender.

The range consisting of shower, body lotion, soap and hand cream convinces not only with its inner values, but also with its outer ones. They are beautifully packaged, stylish and also environmentally friendly. The bottles are made of 98% recycled PET, the tubes are also made of partially recycled material and less material was used for the caps (Slim Cap). The practical refill bags also use 80% less plastic compared to a bottle!

Another benefit: every purchase of a "good mood" product at Migros supports the social integration project "New Gardens Switzerland".

All details on the "good mood" products at: